The Jesuit Order Exposed!
Sale price: $19.99
This DVD Has Been Described As the Most Comprehensive Four Hours of Television
Every Produced on the Jesuit Order
If you want to understand how the Church of Rome and its Jesuit Order, which
was officially formed in 1540, is waging its ongoing war on Biblical Christianity
for the purpose of building a one-world religion, one-world economy, one-world
government then this DVD is must viewing. Brannon Howse and Chris Pinto have
invested thousands of hours in the study of the Jesuit Order and in this four hour
television special they combine their research for what can only be described as
In 1973, TIME magazine reported on the history of the Jesuits and their
influence that has spread into many powerful places and institutions since being
established in the mid-1500s. Unless you understand the history, goals, and
ongoing Counter Reformation of the Jesuit Order and the Church of Rome, then
you don’t fully understand what is occurring in the world and why. The Jesuits
main focus has and continues to be in eight main areas of influence in order
to turn hearts and minds toward the Church of Rome for the purpose of world
domination. These eight areas include:
2. Social Justice/Liberation Theology,
3. Dominion Theology,
4. Politics, Community Organizing & Revolution
6. The Press
7. The Pulpit and Denominations, and
The influence of the Jesuits includes:
• The Jesuits have greatly promoted mysticism. The April, 1973 cover story in
TIME magazine referred to the Jesuits as “a band of mystics.” Former Jesuit
Malachi Martin in his book “The Jesuits” wrote that the Jesuits advanced
the study of mysticism.
• The term social justice was coined by Jesuit Luigi Taparelli in 1840 and used
by Karl Marx in 1848.
• The idea of the infallibility of the Pope was officially confirmed in 1870 at
the First Vatican Council due to the work of the Jesuits.
• Jesuit Teilbard de Chardin is known as the father of the New Age
• Jesuit Luis de Alcasar created the false belief of preterism that declares
that the rapture occurred in A.D. 70. Preterism was created by Jesuit Luis
de Alcasar in order to put the antichrist in the past because many of the
reformers taught that the Papal system would be the headquarters of the
Harlot Church described in Revelation 17 and the Papal system would be
used by the Antichrist to build his demonic world empire.
• Jesuit Alfonso Salmeron Developed Higher Criticism which seeks to
undermine the authority of God’s Word by calling into question its
inspiration and inerrancy.
• Liberation theology seeks to mix “Christianity” with Marxism. The term
was Liberation Theology was coined in 1971 by the Peruvian priest Gustavo
Gutiérrez and greatly advanced by Jesuit Jon Sobrino of El Salvador.
• In a Chicago Magazine article by Daniel Libit, it was reported “whenever
asked how his presidential campaign had so quickly assembled its grass-
roots operation, he would credit [Gregory] Galluzza’s membership. A
former Jesuit priest…Galluzzo had good reason to feel proud: He was
indirectly responsible for bringing Barack Obama to Chicago to be an
This is just a small list of the influence of the Jesuit Order. View this DVD for a
complete understanding of how the Church of Rome and its Jesuit Order is a
major force in building a one-world religion, one-world economy, and one-world